By creating an account with Crowdscribed, I agree that all content I share, including posts, comments, books, campaigns and profile materials, will adhere to the following guidelines:
- Safe – I will not post, link to or share any content that could be deemed harmful to another individual or group of people, whether they are on the Crowdscribed site or not. I understand that material shared that is deemed a potential harm to others or the general public will be reported to authorities.
- Respectful – I will conduct myself with respect and kindness for all others. Though a difference of views is expected, and even encouraged, I will not engage in personal attacks, or in posting or sharing degrading language or images. I will not use language or imagery that is graphically violent or use racist, sexist or sexually aggressive language.
- Legal - I will not include the work of other people in my own without proper citation, and I will not claim it as my own. I will not share stories or images encouraging or condoning illegal activity. Although certain fiction and nonfiction works include real or imagined illegal activity, it is not to be presented as something to be imitated.
- Secure – I will keep my personal information private and secure and I will not share my account login information with others. If I have another person's private information, I will not share it on the Crowdscribed site or elsewhere.
- Spam-Free – I will not post content or links promoting products or services not offered by, or in partnership with, the Crowdscribed family.
- Pornography-Free – Although there are cases in which tasteful nudity or sexual scenarios may be a part of artistic expression, I will not post or link to sexually explicit, graphic or pornographic material. If my content includes nudity or sexual situations, I will offer a clear warning in advance.
- Responsible – If I see anyone else producing or sharing content that is in violation of any of the above standards, I will report it to Crowdscribed.